We are a small independent business and we strive for perfection and customer satisfaction.
- Please read our sizing guides where provided on each product carefully – garments are usually returned because of a sizing issue – please feel free to inquire about the sizing of a certain product – they can vary slightly depending on the colour or style of a garment.
- We take every effort to ensure that our garments are 100% perfect before being shipped – however, if we have missed a fault in the garment, please contact us.
- For wrong size items / items with no fault – we can only send replacements for garments once the item has been returned. Items must be unworn and unwashed (for health and safety, please wear a face mask when trying on for the first time)
- Faulty items need not be returned – photographs of faults required . Replacements or a refund can be provided in this instance.
- Requests for returns or refunds must be made within 28 days of the item being received by the customer. Please note we are not responsible for the return cost
- We send our garments via An Post – please allow for extra time to be allowed for deliveries around busy periods (usually November, December, January)